This instruction is for Jayco Caravans equipped with a Fogatti Instantaneous Gas Hot Water Heater.
The Fogatti Instant Gas Hot Water Heater is a fully-automatic appliance that provides hot water on demand for most new Jayco Caravans from 2023 onwards. It is easy to use and safe to operate. This instruction procedure will show you how to turn on the water heater, set the temperature, and use it safely.
Before using the Fogatti Instant Gas Hot Water Heater, please read and follow these safety precautions:
- Do not use the water heater if you smell gas.
- Keep the water heater clean and free of debris.
- Do not use the water heater if it is damaged.
How to Use the Fogatti Instant Gas Hot Water Heater
- When on mains water, the water pump is not required
- When off mains water, ensure tank is at least 50% full, and press the pump on button on the Projecta Control screen
- Turn on the gas supply from the gas bottle.
- Light one of the stove burners to ensure gas is flowing
- Once the gas is on, press heater “on” button, this should turn on heater display on the left (below) which shows current water temperature, and the green ‘power’ button should be illuminated
- Turn on the hot water in the sink or shower and the red light will come on.
- The temperature guage will increase as it warms up and you can change the set temperature once it stops increasing
- If an error message is displayed, turn off the gas heater on the LCD control panel, check gas supply and turn back on the gas heater on the control panel